SALT LAKE CITY — Police said Thursday they want to talk to Deryk Robeldo, a 19-year-old man who they believe was behind the wheel in a fatal hit and run crash earlier this week.
Robeldo, 19, was identified as a "person of interest," in the collision that led to the death of Genaro Zaragosa-Valencia, 73.
The victim was crossing the street Monday at 7 p.m. at 1680 South and 900 West when he was struck by a car and dragged for about 75 feet.
Zaragosa-Valencia was taken off life support on Tuesday.
Police spokeswoman Robin Heiden said officers are trying to locate Robeldo and his 2001 silver BMW 330ci with license plate Y153TZ.
Anyone with information is asked to call Salt Lake police at 799-3000.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- West High basketball players work to debate...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 122
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 35
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12