College football senior sendoff: BYU, Utah and Utah State set to say goodbye to 63 players
Across the country, thousands of college football seniors will be playing in their final home games this Saturday. The Utes and the Aggies are no different as they honor their seniors this weekend at Rice-Eccles Stadium and Romney Stadium.
The Utes and Aggies will be looking to send their seniors out on a winning note as they take on Colorado and Wyoming, respectively. The Utes have 19 seniors this year, while the Aggies have 22.
BYU, which already held its senior day on Nov. 16 against Idaho State, also has 22 players graduating the program. Those seniors were presented wth team blankets after the game, a tradition that has been around for decades.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes as...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 105
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 19