PROVO — In honor of World AIDS Day, Dec. 1, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV the week of Dec. 2-6.
Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 4, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All testing will be conducted at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave., in suite 1709. Test results will be available the same day.
Other sexually transmitted disease testing is also available — fees and results time vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057 or 801-851-7041.
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13