PROVO — In honor of World AIDS Day, Dec. 1, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV the week of Dec. 2-6.
Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 4, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All testing will be conducted at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave., in suite 1709. Test results will be available the same day.
Other sexually transmitted disease testing is also available — fees and results time vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057 or 801-851-7041.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17