PROVO — In honor of World AIDS Day, Dec. 1, the Utah County Health Department will offer free testing for HIV the week of Dec. 2-6.
Appointments are required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. No appointment will be necessary for a walk-in clinic to be held Wednesday, Dec. 4, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All testing will be conducted at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave., in suite 1709. Test results will be available the same day.
Other sexually transmitted disease testing is also available — fees and results time vary. For questions or an appointment, call 801-851-7057 or 801-851-7041.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 24
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 18
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 18
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 16
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Sen. Mike Lee pushing for vote on USA... 9