Matt Gade, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz delivered a special assist to the Salt Lake community on Wednesday.
The Jazz hosted the 15th annual "We Care - We Share" Thanksgiving Dinner area for homeless and low-income people at EnergySolutions Arena.
Attendees enjoyed a full-course meal, and clothes were donated for those in need.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Uintah County man accused of assaulting...
- Understanding Israel and Hamas: Why this...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 30
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26