Our government leaders seem constantly obsessed with coming up with new ways of taking care of us. One problem with this is we are already borrowing 40 cents of every dollar spent. How can we afford to increase food stamps, expand Medicaid and subsidize a majority of people's health care premiums? If they would spend as much time working on the economy, creating an environment in which jobs could be created here in the U.S., people could actually take care of themselves.
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Gabriel Roth: Get the government out of the...
- Letter: Legalizing drugs
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 36
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 36
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32