Our government leaders seem constantly obsessed with coming up with new ways of taking care of us. One problem with this is we are already borrowing 40 cents of every dollar spent. How can we afford to increase food stamps, expand Medicaid and subsidize a majority of people's health care premiums? If they would spend as much time working on the economy, creating an environment in which jobs could be created here in the U.S., people could actually take care of themselves.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 43
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30