Disney, ©2013 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
Information for parents about the film "Frozen."
Violence/peril: Some comedic cartoon violence. A monster attacks more than once. Magic hits and injures a character. A snowman is impaled but it does not hurt him. Fear of the unknown.
Language: Some threats. Assumptions about appearances. One mention of the color yellow and snow, just to say they do not go well together.
Theme: Nice story about appreciating others and loving them no matter what. Families can enjoy this film together. Nice music and talented singing, plus a fun story for the younger crowd.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- 'The Voice' gives Tanner Linford a chance to...
- Bill Murray shines as 'St. Vincent'
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap?
- Utah families strive to raise awareness of...
- Classic films to help make your Halloween...
- Pumpkins grown at prison delivered to children
- Marvel superheroes power up 'Disney Infinity...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Old-fashioned soda shops making... 3
- San Francisco radio stations ban hit... 2
- Oh, Internet. Why you gotta be so rude?... 1
- Classic films to help make your... 1
- Foreign films lead new movies on... 1
- Horror cliches abound in tedious 'Ouija' 1
- Have 'The Simpsons' gotten a bad rap? 1