Disney, ©2013 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
Information for parents about the film "Frozen."
Violence/peril: Some comedic cartoon violence. A monster attacks more than once. Magic hits and injures a character. A snowman is impaled but it does not hurt him. Fear of the unknown.
Language: Some threats. Assumptions about appearances. One mention of the color yellow and snow, just to say they do not go well together.
Theme: Nice story about appreciating others and loving them no matter what. Families can enjoy this film together. Nice music and talented singing, plus a fun story for the younger crowd.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- 50 things about 'The Sound of Music' to help...
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner chose...
- 11 Seussian quotations to celebrate Dr....
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a movie...
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live'
- ‘Big Hero 6,’ ‘Feast’...
- 5 recent novels based on narratives found...
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13
- Doug's Take: 'McFarland, USA' is a... 5
- There's no escaping 'Saturday Night Live' 5
- Pacifica Institute Utah hosts 'Love is... 3
- ‘Big Hero 6,’... 2
- Leonard Nimoy leaves legacy beyond... 1
- Mentor to Brandon Mull, James Dashner... 1
- 5 recent novels based on narratives... 1