Disney, ©2013 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
Information for parents about the film "Frozen."
Violence/peril: Some comedic cartoon violence. A monster attacks more than once. Magic hits and injures a character. A snowman is impaled but it does not hurt him. Fear of the unknown.
Language: Some threats. Assumptions about appearances. One mention of the color yellow and snow, just to say they do not go well together.
Theme: Nice story about appreciating others and loving them no matter what. Families can enjoy this film together. Nice music and talented singing, plus a fun story for the younger crowd.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- New Star Wars tabletop games announced
- There's something wonderful about old music
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers flowers,...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- The art of improv: Creating something funny...
- Chloë Grace Moretz and music not enough...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9
- About Utah: She showed him the light 3
- Public will soon see... 3
- MAC Commissioner: ESPN deal brings... 2
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers... 1
- The dog days of summer bring out movies... 1
- There's something wonderful about old... 1