Disney, ©2013 Disney. All Rights Reserved.
Information for parents about the film "Frozen."
Violence/peril: Some comedic cartoon violence. A monster attacks more than once. Magic hits and injures a character. A snowman is impaled but it does not hurt him. Fear of the unknown.
Language: Some threats. Assumptions about appearances. One mention of the color yellow and snow, just to say they do not go well together.
Theme: Nice story about appreciating others and loving them no matter what. Families can enjoy this film together. Nice music and talented singing, plus a fun story for the younger crowd.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at http://familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com/.
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Suspenseful 'Maze Runner' dodges limitations...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2