SALT LAKE CITY — Several wildlife-related issues, including minor changes to the rule that regulates the take of cougars in Utah, are among items up for comment at an upcoming series of public meetings.
After reviewing the recommendations at www.wildlife.utah.gov/board-rac.html, those interested can share ideas at an upcoming Regional Advisory Council meeting. The council will share the input it receives at the meetings with members of the Utah Wildlife Board when the board meets on Jan. 9.
The Central Region council meeting is 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 at the Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main, Springville.
The Northern Region meeting is 6 p.m. Dec. 4 at the Brigham City Community Center, 24 N. 300 West, Brigham City.
The Southern Region meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 10 at Beaver High School, 195 E. Center, Beaver.
The Southeastern Region will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 11 at the John Wesley Powell Museum, 1765 E. Main, Green River.
And the Northeastern Region meets at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Northeastern Region Office, 318 N. Vernal Ave., Vernal.
Council members can be emailed on the issues. Addresses are available at wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/rac-members.html.
The group each council member represents is listed under their respective email address.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 53
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 19
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 17
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15