SALT LAKE CITY — Several wildlife-related issues, including minor changes to the rule that regulates the take of cougars in Utah, are among items up for comment at an upcoming series of public meetings.
After reviewing the recommendations at www.wildlife.utah.gov/board-rac.html, those interested can share ideas at an upcoming Regional Advisory Council meeting. The council will share the input it receives at the meetings with members of the Utah Wildlife Board when the board meets on Jan. 9.
The Central Region council meeting is 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 at the Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main, Springville.
The Northern Region meeting is 6 p.m. Dec. 4 at the Brigham City Community Center, 24 N. 300 West, Brigham City.
The Southern Region meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 10 at Beaver High School, 195 E. Center, Beaver.
The Southeastern Region will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 11 at the John Wesley Powell Museum, 1765 E. Main, Green River.
And the Northeastern Region meets at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Northeastern Region Office, 318 N. Vernal Ave., Vernal.
Council members can be emailed on the issues. Addresses are available at wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/rac-members.html.
The group each council member represents is listed under their respective email address.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 15