SALT LAKE CITY — Several wildlife-related issues, including minor changes to the rule that regulates the take of cougars in Utah, are among items up for comment at an upcoming series of public meetings.
After reviewing the recommendations at www.wildlife.utah.gov/board-rac.html, those interested can share ideas at an upcoming Regional Advisory Council meeting. The council will share the input it receives at the meetings with members of the Utah Wildlife Board when the board meets on Jan. 9.
The Central Region council meeting is 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 at the Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main, Springville.
The Northern Region meeting is 6 p.m. Dec. 4 at the Brigham City Community Center, 24 N. 300 West, Brigham City.
The Southern Region meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 10 at Beaver High School, 195 E. Center, Beaver.
The Southeastern Region will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 11 at the John Wesley Powell Museum, 1765 E. Main, Green River.
And the Northeastern Region meets at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Northeastern Region Office, 318 N. Vernal Ave., Vernal.
Council members can be emailed on the issues. Addresses are available at wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/rac-members.html.
The group each council member represents is listed under their respective email address.
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Lawsuit claims State School Board violated...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- Investigation into shooting death of Uintah...
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 77
- Republican, Democratic political... 48
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 35
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 31
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 24
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 22