SALT LAKE CITY — Several wildlife-related issues, including minor changes to the rule that regulates the take of cougars in Utah, are among items up for comment at an upcoming series of public meetings.
After reviewing the recommendations at www.wildlife.utah.gov/board-rac.html, those interested can share ideas at an upcoming Regional Advisory Council meeting. The council will share the input it receives at the meetings with members of the Utah Wildlife Board when the board meets on Jan. 9.
The Central Region council meeting is 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 at the Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main, Springville.
The Northern Region meeting is 6 p.m. Dec. 4 at the Brigham City Community Center, 24 N. 300 West, Brigham City.
The Southern Region meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 10 at Beaver High School, 195 E. Center, Beaver.
The Southeastern Region will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 11 at the John Wesley Powell Museum, 1765 E. Main, Green River.
And the Northeastern Region meets at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Northeastern Region Office, 318 N. Vernal Ave., Vernal.
Council members can be emailed on the issues. Addresses are available at wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/rac-members.html.
The group each council member represents is listed under their respective email address.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7