SALT LAKE CITY — Several wildlife-related issues, including minor changes to the rule that regulates the take of cougars in Utah, are among items up for comment at an upcoming series of public meetings.
After reviewing the recommendations at www.wildlife.utah.gov/board-rac.html, those interested can share ideas at an upcoming Regional Advisory Council meeting. The council will share the input it receives at the meetings with members of the Utah Wildlife Board when the board meets on Jan. 9.
The Central Region council meeting is 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 at the Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main, Springville.
The Northern Region meeting is 6 p.m. Dec. 4 at the Brigham City Community Center, 24 N. 300 West, Brigham City.
The Southern Region meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 10 at Beaver High School, 195 E. Center, Beaver.
The Southeastern Region will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 11 at the John Wesley Powell Museum, 1765 E. Main, Green River.
And the Northeastern Region meets at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 12 at the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Northeastern Region Office, 318 N. Vernal Ave., Vernal.
Council members can be emailed on the issues. Addresses are available at wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/rac-members.html.
The group each council member represents is listed under their respective email address.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23