Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Rescue Mission of Salt Lake served hundreds of meals and gave away thousands of coats and warm clothes to Utah’s homeless and low-income families at our annual Day-Before-Thanksgiving Banquet.
The Mission also supplied free clothes, haircuts, flu shots, hot showers and hygiene items. There was be live music and addiction counseling for the Mission’s Thanksgiving guests.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26