Woman dies after being hit by utility truck in Millcreek
Michael Radice, Deseret News
MILLCREEK — A 64-year-old woman was killed Monday night when she was hit by a utility truck.
Linda Olson, of Millcreek, was crossing 3300 South near 3000 East with another woman shortly after 6 p.m. when she was hit in the crosswalk by an eastbound Comcast utility truck, said Unified Police Lt. Justin Hoyal.
The woman was taken by ambulance to University Hospital but died of her injuries before she arrived, Hoyal said.
Officers shut down the eastbound lane to diagram and clean up the scene. The accident remained under investigation Monday night, Hoyal said.
— McKenzie Romero
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- New details in court reveal alleged shooter...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Despite rain, Utahns still have plenty of...
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror dropping...
- Mia Love pushing higher education act
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- First prison relocation open house... 38
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Legalize medical marijuana? Utahns... 28
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- Utah's air pollution problem: What does... 17