I have been considering all I have heard — pro, con, caustic, supportive — and calmly examining the Affordable Care Act, commonly called Obamacare. I am reminded of a sage bit of advice given by a beloved WWII veteran who in my youth counseled me. I would like to offer it to all who had a part in the crafting of this monumental piece of historical legislation: "Never undertake vast projects with half-vast ideas."
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31