I have been considering all I have heard — pro, con, caustic, supportive — and calmly examining the Affordable Care Act, commonly called Obamacare. I am reminded of a sage bit of advice given by a beloved WWII veteran who in my youth counseled me. I would like to offer it to all who had a part in the crafting of this monumental piece of historical legislation: "Never undertake vast projects with half-vast ideas."
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33