I have been considering all I have heard — pro, con, caustic, supportive — and calmly examining the Affordable Care Act, commonly called Obamacare. I am reminded of a sage bit of advice given by a beloved WWII veteran who in my youth counseled me. I would like to offer it to all who had a part in the crafting of this monumental piece of historical legislation: "Never undertake vast projects with half-vast ideas."
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28