BYU football report card: Lack of red zone execution or effective line play loom large in loss to Notre Dame
Joe Raymond, AP
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — BYU had its chances, but couldn't make enough plays late in a 23-13 loss to Notre Dame on Saturday. The Cougars dug a hole early and lost the battle in the trenches en route to suffering their second loss to the Irish on the road in as many years.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 35
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34