Doing away with Utah's caucus system will not put a selection of Utah political candidates in the hands of big money interests. Just the opposite will happen. Years ago, the Utah caucuses were neighborhood events. People liked to go to these because everyone knew everyone.
Now the precincts have to be redrawn and the boundaries are all over the place. Our precinct goes north, east and west. Our neighbors are not included. Salt Lake County really did a number on us. Special interest groups have taken over. My voice is no longer noticed. I want my voice to be heard over the special interest groups and those trying to take control of things.
We need Count My Vote. Thank you to the great people who started this movement. We need our voices to be heard again.
- In our opinion: Revisiting the Holocaust as...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation against...
- Kathleen Parker: Baltimore riots —...
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating merits of...
- Letter: No cash deposits
- Letter: Social judges?
- Lois M. Collins: If rioters sincerely want...
- Jay Evensen: Face it Salt Lake, panhandlers...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 69
- John Hoffmire: The pathway to change in... 48
- In our opinion: Greece's fiscal... 34
- In our opinion: Regulatory relief,... 33
- Letter: No humane way to kill 30
- Michael Erickson: Lincoln saved a... 27
- Dean Li: Don’t stop debating... 25
- Letter: Provide health care 23