Doing away with Utah's caucus system will not put a selection of Utah political candidates in the hands of big money interests. Just the opposite will happen. Years ago, the Utah caucuses were neighborhood events. People liked to go to these because everyone knew everyone.
Now the precincts have to be redrawn and the boundaries are all over the place. Our precinct goes north, east and west. Our neighbors are not included. Salt Lake County really did a number on us. Special interest groups have taken over. My voice is no longer noticed. I want my voice to be heard over the special interest groups and those trying to take control of things.
We need Count My Vote. Thank you to the great people who started this movement. We need our voices to be heard again.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18