Apostol, who had previously injured his shoulder, and Monica Culpepper, 43, of “Survivor: One World,” were the last two holding on and Culpepper won immunity and the reward of cheeseburgers, hot dogs, soda and french fries.
She could invite one person to share it with and she decide to give it to the rest of her tribe and not have any herself.
“Because immunity means more to me than cheeseburgers, hot dogs and Coke,” Culpepper said. “This is my family out here.”
Eastin tried to sway her alliance’s attention on voting out Collins rather than her mother, but Apostol wanted to stick with the original plan to vote out Morett.
“Letting a couple get farther in the game is too dangerous as they can swing everything with just one vote,” Apostol said.
And they voted out Morett. She hugged her daughter and told her she loved her before getting her torch snuffed.
“We’re left with seven individuals in a game where there is only one winner,” host Jeff Probst told the castaways before they left Tribal Council.
Majority alliance members Hayden Moss, 26, who won “The Big Brother,” and Caleb Bankston, 26, both thought Collins should go and the previews for next week’s episode show them plotting to blind-side Apostol.
Apostol’s girlfriend, Rachel Foulger, of Provo, was voted out early in the game by her Tadhana tribemates in an attempt to get Apostol, who is a returned Mormon missionary who served in the Philippines, out of the game. She lost a Redemption Island duel after seven days in the game.
“Survivor: Blood vs. Water” airs Wednesday evenings on CBS.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23