Apostol, who had previously injured his shoulder, and Monica Culpepper, 43, of “Survivor: One World,” were the last two holding on and Culpepper won immunity and the reward of cheeseburgers, hot dogs, soda and french fries.
She could invite one person to share it with and she decide to give it to the rest of her tribe and not have any herself.
“Because immunity means more to me than cheeseburgers, hot dogs and Coke,” Culpepper said. “This is my family out here.”
Eastin tried to sway her alliance’s attention on voting out Collins rather than her mother, but Apostol wanted to stick with the original plan to vote out Morett.
“Letting a couple get farther in the game is too dangerous as they can swing everything with just one vote,” Apostol said.
And they voted out Morett. She hugged her daughter and told her she loved her before getting her torch snuffed.
“We’re left with seven individuals in a game where there is only one winner,” host Jeff Probst told the castaways before they left Tribal Council.
Majority alliance members Hayden Moss, 26, who won “The Big Brother,” and Caleb Bankston, 26, both thought Collins should go and the previews for next week’s episode show them plotting to blind-side Apostol.
Apostol’s girlfriend, Rachel Foulger, of Provo, was voted out early in the game by her Tadhana tribemates in an attempt to get Apostol, who is a returned Mormon missionary who served in the Philippines, out of the game. She lost a Redemption Island duel after seven days in the game.
“Survivor: Blood vs. Water” airs Wednesday evenings on CBS.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Rep. Chris Stewart says he's working on...
- Unmasked: How the dynamic duo behind Salt...
- Killer Dan Lafferty says his ideas influenced...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 202
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 95
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 62
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 22