Tom Smart, Deseret News
WILLARD BAY STATE PARK — The park is hosting Fantasy at the Bay, a holiday light display from 5:30 to 10 p.m. nightly Nov. 29 through Dec. 31 (display will end at 9 p.m. that night).
Santa Claus visits the park Nov. 29 through Dec. 22. Admission is $10 per vehicle and Utah State Parks Annual Passes are not valid during light display hours.
Cottonwood Campground is filled with animation, lighted trees, roadway lights and displays. Visitors may drive through the display or ride on a horse-drawn hay wagon at no additional cost. To reach Willard Bay State Park, take Exit 357 off I-15.
For more information, please call Fantasy at the Bay at 435-734-9294 or 435-237-9506, or Willard Bay State Park at 435-734-9494.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 38
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 22
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15