Tom Smart, Deseret News
WILLARD BAY STATE PARK — The park is hosting Fantasy at the Bay, a holiday light display from 5:30 to 10 p.m. nightly Nov. 29 through Dec. 31 (display will end at 9 p.m. that night).
Santa Claus visits the park Nov. 29 through Dec. 22. Admission is $10 per vehicle and Utah State Parks Annual Passes are not valid during light display hours.
Cottonwood Campground is filled with animation, lighted trees, roadway lights and displays. Visitors may drive through the display or ride on a horse-drawn hay wagon at no additional cost. To reach Willard Bay State Park, take Exit 357 off I-15.
For more information, please call Fantasy at the Bay at 435-734-9294 or 435-237-9506, or Willard Bay State Park at 435-734-9494.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8