Nati Harnik, Associated Press
KAYSVILLE — Davis Applied Technology College will host a seminar on understanding Utah's official small-business health insurance marketplace.
The seminar, "Understanding Avenue H," will take place at the Northfront Business Resource Center, 550 E. 300 South, Dec. 3, 6-7:30 p.m.
Patricia Conner, director of the Office of Consumer Health Services, who manages Avenue H, will present information in the marketplace.
Those interested in attending should visit avenueh.eventbrite.com to reserve one of the 60 seats available.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 123
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9