Nati Harnik, Associated Press
KAYSVILLE — Davis Applied Technology College will host a seminar on understanding Utah's official small-business health insurance marketplace.
The seminar, "Understanding Avenue H," will take place at the Northfront Business Resource Center, 550 E. 300 South, Dec. 3, 6-7:30 p.m.
Patricia Conner, director of the Office of Consumer Health Services, who manages Avenue H, will present information in the marketplace.
Those interested in attending should visit avenueh.eventbrite.com to reserve one of the 60 seats available.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Teen in critical condition after slamming...
- Charges: Orem mom left 2 small kids alone...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 54
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 32
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Are you willing to take a pledge to... 20
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15