Nati Harnik, Associated Press
KAYSVILLE — Davis Applied Technology College will host a seminar on understanding Utah's official small-business health insurance marketplace.
The seminar, "Understanding Avenue H," will take place at the Northfront Business Resource Center, 550 E. 300 South, Dec. 3, 6-7:30 p.m.
Patricia Conner, director of the Office of Consumer Health Services, who manages Avenue H, will present information in the marketplace.
Those interested in attending should visit avenueh.eventbrite.com to reserve one of the 60 seats available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Appellate court upholds water rights... 8