Nati Harnik, Associated Press
KAYSVILLE — Davis Applied Technology College will host a seminar on understanding Utah's official small-business health insurance marketplace.
The seminar, "Understanding Avenue H," will take place at the Northfront Business Resource Center, 550 E. 300 South, Dec. 3, 6-7:30 p.m.
Patricia Conner, director of the Office of Consumer Health Services, who manages Avenue H, will present information in the marketplace.
Those interested in attending should visit avenueh.eventbrite.com to reserve one of the 60 seats available.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9