Today marks the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination.
In the spirit of remembering this historic event and honoring Kennedy, here are two lists: a list of his most defining life moments, and a list of the greatest speeches in American history, of which Kennedy has speeches sprinkled liberally throughout, six in the top 50 and two in the top 10.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Letter: Next president?
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27