BYU golf: Brigham Young University announces 2014 women's golf signee
PROVO – The BYU women’s golf team announced that Sierra Harr of Twin Falls, Idaho, has signed a national letter of intent to play golf for BYU beginning the 2014-15 season.
“We are very excited to add Sierra and see her become a big contributor for us for the next four years,” BYU women’s golf coach Carrie Roberts said. “She has had great success in her career and we look forward to great things from her in the future.”
Harr is a two-time member of Idaho’s Girls Junior America’s Cup Team and a Big “I” Classic state champion and national qualifier. She represented Idaho on the Mary Cave Cup team and placed 17th individually. The two-time Idaho High School 2A state champion was also a member of Castleford High School’s 2012 Boys 2A state championship team — the school did not have a girl’s team — and was the 2013 Times News Golfer of the Year.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Tanner Mangum's on-the-job training continues...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Plenty of familiarity between coaching staffs...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20
- Red and blue recruits: Utes reap... 17
- Ansah, Wagner or Weddle: Which local... 14
- BYU's defense, among nation's leaders... 12