BYU golf: Brigham Young University announces 2014 women's golf signee
PROVO – The BYU women’s golf team announced that Sierra Harr of Twin Falls, Idaho, has signed a national letter of intent to play golf for BYU beginning the 2014-15 season.
“We are very excited to add Sierra and see her become a big contributor for us for the next four years,” BYU women’s golf coach Carrie Roberts said. “She has had great success in her career and we look forward to great things from her in the future.”
Harr is a two-time member of Idaho’s Girls Junior America’s Cup Team and a Big “I” Classic state champion and national qualifier. She represented Idaho on the Mary Cave Cup team and placed 17th individually. The two-time Idaho High School 2A state champion was also a member of Castleford High School’s 2012 Boys 2A state championship team — the school did not have a girl’s team — and was the 2013 Times News Golfer of the Year.
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 1
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 2
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play for...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Randy Hollis: Finally, the state's 'Big Four'...
- College football countdown No. 39: BYU...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- 10 local storylines to follow as NFL training...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 15
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play... 4