While by no means without fault, I think that President Obama’s problems may nevertheless largely be attributed to the times. Reconciliation and unity, respect and trust of others and fairness and compassion for all are not virtues that some Americans are yet ready to fully embrace. Unfortunately, fear and hate, divisiveness and confrontation are still the standard of choice throughout much of today’s world at home and abroad.
There is little doubt that from such smallness of character of those so vehemently attacking the president much of the benefit has been lost.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33