Tom Smart, Deseret News
Duchesne captured its fifth state championship and, as an added benefit, became the first school to celebrate three consecutive undefeated, untied seasons. (East went unbeaten from 1937-39, but counted a tie game each of the three seasons.)
More notes on the 3A, 2A and 1A finals later on.
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions – email email@example.com.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16