LOGAN — A man was hospitalized with suspected head trauma Monday after being hit by a pickup truck while crossing the street.
The 34-year-old man was using a crosswalk on 400 North about 11:15 a.m. when he was struck by a woman in a white pickup truck that was turning left from 200 East, according to Logan Police.
The man was knocked to the ground and appeared to have sustained head trauma, police said. He was taken by ambulance to Logan Regional Hospital and transported by medical helicopter to McKay-Dee Hospital Center in Ogden.
The man's name was not immediately released Monday. The accident remains under investigation, and possible citations are pending, police said.
— McKenzie Romero
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12