LOGAN — A man was hospitalized with suspected head trauma Monday after being hit by a pickup truck while crossing the street.
The 34-year-old man was using a crosswalk on 400 North about 11:15 a.m. when he was struck by a woman in a white pickup truck that was turning left from 200 East, according to Logan Police.
The man was knocked to the ground and appeared to have sustained head trauma, police said. He was taken by ambulance to Logan Regional Hospital and transported by medical helicopter to McKay-Dee Hospital Center in Ogden.
The man's name was not immediately released Monday. The accident remains under investigation, and possible citations are pending, police said.
— McKenzie Romero
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22