LOGAN — A man was hospitalized with suspected head trauma Monday after being hit by a pickup truck while crossing the street.
The 34-year-old man was using a crosswalk on 400 North about 11:15 a.m. when he was struck by a woman in a white pickup truck that was turning left from 200 East, according to Logan Police.
The man was knocked to the ground and appeared to have sustained head trauma, police said. He was taken by ambulance to Logan Regional Hospital and transported by medical helicopter to McKay-Dee Hospital Center in Ogden.
The man's name was not immediately released Monday. The accident remains under investigation, and possible citations are pending, police said.
— McKenzie Romero
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Utah State aviation student dead after plane...
- Man gets jail time for attempted recruitment...
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 27
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14