INDIANAPOLIS – BYU’s women’s cross-country team was officially invited to participate in the NCAA National Cross-Country Championships in Terre Haute, Ind., on Nov. 23.
After the top two teams from each NCAA region were automatically qualified to attend the national meet, 13 more teams were selected for at-large bids.
BYU finished in third place at the NCAA Mountain Regional Championship meet on Friday, Nov. 15, in Ogden, Utah. Colorado and New Mexico placed first and second, respectively.
The Cougars will have another chance to compete against Colorado and New Mexico, as well as conference rival San Francisco, at the national meet.
Indiana State University will be hosting the national meet at the Wabash Valley Family Sports Center in Terre Haute, Ind., with the women’s race beginning at 1:15 p.m. EST. A live webcast of the race will be broadcasted by the NCAA online.
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 2
- 10 local storylines to follow as NFL training...
- Rock On: Props for Mitt and 'Tag
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- BYU basketball officially adds transfer guard...
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to transfer to UVU
- College football countdown No. 36: BYU...
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 33
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- The Clean Cut: New BYU football video... 15