Don Ryan, AP
Oregon is known for its lightning-strike scores. It took awhile, but once it realized its image, it didn’t disappointment.
Utah trailed by just three as late as midway through the third quarter, but then the sixth-ranked Ducks took over as expected, winning 44-21 on Saturday.
Rhett Wilkinson is a project manager for UtahPolicy.com and Utah State University athletics correspondent for the Standard-Examiner. He co-founded Aggie BluePrint, USU's first student magazine. firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @UtahAffairsMan
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Badger looking to become part of BYU's... 21