Don Ryan, AP
Oregon is known for its lightning-strike scores. It took awhile, but once it realized its image, it didn’t disappointment.
Utah trailed by just three as late as midway through the third quarter, but then the sixth-ranked Ducks took over as expected, winning 44-21 on Saturday.
Rhett Wilkinson is a project manager for UtahPolicy.com and Utah State University athletics correspondent for the Standard-Examiner. He co-founded Aggie BluePrint, USU's first student magazine. firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @UtahAffairsMan
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Deseret News 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Where are...
- Rock On: Lighten up, Gordon Hayward
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup
- U. student government passes resolution... 105
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 29
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19