Utah football: Murphy makes trip; Wilson, Norris and York do not
Andrew J. Allred, Deseret News
EUGENE, Ore. — Utah tight end Jake Murphy, who has not played since breaking his wrist in the 34-27 loss to UCLA on Oct. 3, made the trip to Oregon for Saturday’s game against the sixth-ranked Ducks.
Starting quarterback Travis Wilson, however, did not. The sophomore remained in Salt Lake City because of a concussion. Backup Adam Schulz is expected get his first career start in Wilson’s place.
Linebacker Jared Norris and running back Jared Norris did not make the trip because of undisclosed injuries.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22