Utah football: Murphy makes trip; Wilson, Norris and York do not
Andrew J. Allred, Deseret News
EUGENE, Ore. — Utah tight end Jake Murphy, who has not played since breaking his wrist in the 34-27 loss to UCLA on Oct. 3, made the trip to Oregon for Saturday’s game against the sixth-ranked Ducks.
Starting quarterback Travis Wilson, however, did not. The sophomore remained in Salt Lake City because of a concussion. Backup Adam Schulz is expected get his first career start in Wilson’s place.
Linebacker Jared Norris and running back Jared Norris did not make the trip because of undisclosed injuries.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18