Nearly 15 percent - or 50 million individuals - of Americans suffer from food insecurity. That's according to information gathered into this infographic from Face the Facts USA. According to Face the Facts USA, food insecurity means, "That means they skipped meals, cut back on the quality and quantity of food, or relied on emergency sources."
Other facts and statistics are displayed in the graphic, including the fact that 31 million children benefit from reduced-price or free school lunches.
Visit FaceTheFactsUSA.org for more info.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13