Nearly 15 percent - or 50 million individuals - of Americans suffer from food insecurity. That's according to information gathered into this infographic from Face the Facts USA. According to Face the Facts USA, food insecurity means, "That means they skipped meals, cut back on the quality and quantity of food, or relied on emergency sources."
Other facts and statistics are displayed in the graphic, including the fact that 31 million children benefit from reduced-price or free school lunches.
Visit FaceTheFactsUSA.org for more info.
- About Utah: Moab's ultimate recycler
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- John Hoffmire: China's leader, Xi Jinping, is...
- Letter: Increase education spending
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What...
- My view: Provo-Orem Bus Rapid Transit system...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession left...
- Letter: College-induced poverty
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Letter: Increase education spending 41
- Letter: Leaving the past? 28
- Letter: College-induced poverty 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 22
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is... 19
- Letter: Keep money in Draper 19
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession... 19