Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Davis County Health Department’s Senior Services is holding a gift drive to help make the holidays a little brighter for senior citizens who may be isolated or who may not have the financial resources to celebrate this year.
The deadline to turn in gifts is Friday, Dec. 13, by 5 p.m. to the Davis County Health Department or at one of the county’s three senior activity centers: Autumn Glow Senior Activity Center, 81 E. Center, Kaysville; Golden Years Senior Activity Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful; and North Davis Senior Activity Center, 42 S. State, Clearfield.
For more details or to receive a gift request, contact Jessica Hardcastle at 801-525-5087 or email email@example.com. Gift requests will not exceed $50.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17