Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — Davis County Health Department’s Senior Services is holding a gift drive to help make the holidays a little brighter for senior citizens who may be isolated or who may not have the financial resources to celebrate this year.
The deadline to turn in gifts is Friday, Dec. 13, by 5 p.m. to the Davis County Health Department or at one of the county’s three senior activity centers: Autumn Glow Senior Activity Center, 81 E. Center, Kaysville; Golden Years Senior Activity Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful; and North Davis Senior Activity Center, 42 S. State, Clearfield.
For more details or to receive a gift request, contact Jessica Hardcastle at 801-525-5087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Gift requests will not exceed $50.
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Midvale teen ran over mom with car after...
- Testimony focuses on relationship between...
- 20 years later, parents of missing Spanish...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Price teen killed in Carbon County crash
- Body of woman found near hiking trail in...
- Women innovators leading by example
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark... 76
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 23
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 18
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 13
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10