Truck driver killed in rollover near Echo Reservoir
ECHO, Summit County — A truck driver was killed Thursday night in a rollover near Echo Reservoir.
The truck was pulling a flatbed trailer headed west on I-80 when the driver took the ramp onto I-84, the Utah Highway Patrol reported. It appears the driver went into the curve too fast and rolled off the left shoulder of the road about 8:30 p.m.
The driver, who was wearing a seatbelt, was killed in the crash, according to UHP. The victim's name was not released Thursday.
The driver was alone in the truck, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.
— McKenzie Romero
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 82
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 31
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Man accused in BYU gropings ordered to... 7