Truck driver killed in rollover near Echo Reservoir
ECHO, Summit County — A truck driver was killed Thursday night in a rollover near Echo Reservoir.
The truck was pulling a flatbed trailer headed west on I-80 when the driver took the ramp onto I-84, the Utah Highway Patrol reported. It appears the driver went into the curve too fast and rolled off the left shoulder of the road about 8:30 p.m.
The driver, who was wearing a seatbelt, was killed in the crash, according to UHP. The victim's name was not released Thursday.
The driver was alone in the truck, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.
— McKenzie Romero
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17