Truck driver killed in rollover near Echo Reservoir
ECHO, Summit County — A truck driver was killed Thursday night in a rollover near Echo Reservoir.
The truck was pulling a flatbed trailer headed west on I-80 when the driver took the ramp onto I-84, the Utah Highway Patrol reported. It appears the driver went into the curve too fast and rolled off the left shoulder of the road about 8:30 p.m.
The driver, who was wearing a seatbelt, was killed in the crash, according to UHP. The victim's name was not released Thursday.
The driver was alone in the truck, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.
— McKenzie Romero
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 32
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 10