Truck driver killed in rollover near Echo Reservoir
ECHO, Summit County — A truck driver was killed Thursday night in a rollover near Echo Reservoir.
The truck was pulling a flatbed trailer headed west on I-80 when the driver took the ramp onto I-84, the Utah Highway Patrol reported. It appears the driver went into the curve too fast and rolled off the left shoulder of the road about 8:30 p.m.
The driver, who was wearing a seatbelt, was killed in the crash, according to UHP. The victim's name was not released Thursday.
The driver was alone in the truck, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.
— McKenzie Romero
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Review board clears Salt Lake police officer...
- Police say son beat 70-year-old father to death
- Utah mother of 8 in running for...
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt Lake...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 78
- Republican, Democratic political... 49
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 44
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 33
- Pro-Palestinian crowd rallies in Salt... 33
- Lawsuit claims State School Board... 29
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 26
- Review board clears Salt Lake police... 25