Truck driver killed in rollover near Echo Reservoir
ECHO, Summit County — A truck driver was killed Thursday night in a rollover near Echo Reservoir.
The truck was pulling a flatbed trailer headed west on I-80 when the driver took the ramp onto I-84, the Utah Highway Patrol reported. It appears the driver went into the curve too fast and rolled off the left shoulder of the road about 8:30 p.m.
The driver, who was wearing a seatbelt, was killed in the crash, according to UHP. The victim's name was not released Thursday.
The driver was alone in the truck, and no other vehicles were involved in the accident.
— McKenzie Romero
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12