Don Ryan, AP
Both teams will be looking to bounce back from disappointing losses as Utah and No. 6 Oregon meet in Eugene, Ore.
The Utes are coming off a one-point home loss to No. 23 Arizona State and have lost three in a row. This is Utah's fourth game against a ranked opponent in its past six contests.
The Ducks head into Saturday's matchup aiming to regroup after losing 26-20 last week to then-No. 5 Stanford in a game that wasn't close until the end. It was Oregon's first loss of the season and damaged the Ducks' hopes of earning a spot in the national championship game.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24