Don Ryan, AP
Both teams will be looking to bounce back from disappointing losses as Utah and No. 6 Oregon meet in Eugene, Ore.
The Utes are coming off a one-point home loss to No. 23 Arizona State and have lost three in a row. This is Utah's fourth game against a ranked opponent in its past six contests.
The Ducks head into Saturday's matchup aiming to regroup after losing 26-20 last week to then-No. 5 Stanford in a game that wasn't close until the end. It was Oregon's first loss of the season and damaged the Ducks' hopes of earning a spot in the national championship game.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33