Don Ryan, AP
Both teams will be looking to bounce back from disappointing losses as Utah and No. 6 Oregon meet in Eugene, Ore.
The Utes are coming off a one-point home loss to No. 23 Arizona State and have lost three in a row. This is Utah's fourth game against a ranked opponent in its past six contests.
The Ducks head into Saturday's matchup aiming to regroup after losing 26-20 last week to then-No. 5 Stanford in a game that wasn't close until the end. It was Oregon's first loss of the season and damaged the Ducks' hopes of earning a spot in the national championship game.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45