Don Ryan, AP
Both teams will be looking to bounce back from disappointing losses as Utah and No. 6 Oregon meet in Eugene, Ore.
The Utes are coming off a one-point home loss to No. 23 Arizona State and have lost three in a row. This is Utah's fourth game against a ranked opponent in its past six contests.
The Ducks head into Saturday's matchup aiming to regroup after losing 26-20 last week to then-No. 5 Stanford in a game that wasn't close until the end. It was Oregon's first loss of the season and damaged the Ducks' hopes of earning a spot in the national championship game.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16