MURRAY — The city invites residents to view the lighting of its newly planted live Christmas tree.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by “Fire Engine Express” to magically light the tree. Afterward, they will visit with children indoors and hand out treats.
Music will be provided by the Hillcrest Junior High School Choir under the direction of Krystin Elder.
The event is 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at City Hall, 5025 S. State.
Parents should make sure children are dressed warmly. They can also bring letters for Santa.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 97
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11