MURRAY — The city invites residents to view the lighting of its newly planted live Christmas tree.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by “Fire Engine Express” to magically light the tree. Afterward, they will visit with children indoors and hand out treats.
Music will be provided by the Hillcrest Junior High School Choir under the direction of Krystin Elder.
The event is 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at City Hall, 5025 S. State.
Parents should make sure children are dressed warmly. They can also bring letters for Santa.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22