MURRAY — The city invites residents to view the lighting of its newly planted live Christmas tree.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by “Fire Engine Express” to magically light the tree. Afterward, they will visit with children indoors and hand out treats.
Music will be provided by the Hillcrest Junior High School Choir under the direction of Krystin Elder.
The event is 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at City Hall, 5025 S. State.
Parents should make sure children are dressed warmly. They can also bring letters for Santa.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12