MURRAY — The city invites residents to view the lighting of its newly planted live Christmas tree.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by “Fire Engine Express” to magically light the tree. Afterward, they will visit with children indoors and hand out treats.
Music will be provided by the Hillcrest Junior High School Choir under the direction of Krystin Elder.
The event is 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at City Hall, 5025 S. State.
Parents should make sure children are dressed warmly. They can also bring letters for Santa.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10