MURRAY — The city invites residents to view the lighting of its newly planted live Christmas tree.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive by “Fire Engine Express” to magically light the tree. Afterward, they will visit with children indoors and hand out treats.
Music will be provided by the Hillcrest Junior High School Choir under the direction of Krystin Elder.
The event is 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at City Hall, 5025 S. State.
Parents should make sure children are dressed warmly. They can also bring letters for Santa.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12