Ravell Call, Deseret News
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Utah Transit Authority police, in partnership with the police and fire departments in Salt Lake City and South Salt Lake, participated Tuesday in a safety exercise on the new UTA streetcar line.
The exercise was designed as a learning environment for multiple jurisdictions to practice emergency response plans, policies, and procedures as they pertain to a vehicle, cyclist and streetcar incident. Subject matter experts and local representatives from various organizations took part in conducting and evaluating the exercise.
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Unwarranted drug database search prompts new...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14