Ravell Call, Deseret News
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Utah Transit Authority police, in partnership with the police and fire departments in Salt Lake City and South Salt Lake, participated Tuesday in a safety exercise on the new UTA streetcar line.
The exercise was designed as a learning environment for multiple jurisdictions to practice emergency response plans, policies, and procedures as they pertain to a vehicle, cyclist and streetcar incident. Subject matter experts and local representatives from various organizations took part in conducting and evaluating the exercise.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16