Ravell Call, Deseret News
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Utah Transit Authority police, in partnership with the police and fire departments in Salt Lake City and South Salt Lake, participated Tuesday in a safety exercise on the new UTA streetcar line.
The exercise was designed as a learning environment for multiple jurisdictions to practice emergency response plans, policies, and procedures as they pertain to a vehicle, cyclist and streetcar incident. Subject matter experts and local representatives from various organizations took part in conducting and evaluating the exercise.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 11