Commentary: 10 things BYU football can learn from Cougar basketball
Ravell Call, Deseret News
November is a special time of year, as both college football and college basketball are in full swing. BYU fans can watch their Cougars play on both the gridiron and the hardwood. While the football team is probably too busy preparing for its next game to pay attention to what the basketball team is doing and vice versa, these two squads could learn from each other.
Lafe Peavler is a sportswriter intern at the Deseret News.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34