Cookbook review: 'Recipes Inspired By Our Garden' is bountifully delicious
5. In a large sauté pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic. Cook until soft, stirring, then add the sausage. Cook, untouched, until the sausage starts to brown, then stir. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the squash strands to the sausage and continue cooking until heated through, about one minute.
7. Remove the pan from the heat. Toss in the Parmigiana Reggiano and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
— "Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Garden" by Todd Porter and Diane Cu
If you go ...
What: Todd Porter and Diane Cu book signing
When: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2 p.m.
Where: The King's English, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
Note: Places in the signing line are reserved for those who purchase a copy of the featured book from The King's English.
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes'
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Brandon Mull's new 'Sky Raiders' shares...
- Dancing for Food: Dance event raises $40K for...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Book review: Brandon Sanderson's 'Words of...
- First look at modernized 'Annie' produced by...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 63
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' 7
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance... 5
- PBS science correspondent Miles O'Brien... 1
- First look at modernized 'Annie'... 1