Cookbook review: 'Recipes Inspired By Our Garden' is bountifully delicious
5. In a large sauté pan, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic. Cook until soft, stirring, then add the sausage. Cook, untouched, until the sausage starts to brown, then stir. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the sausage is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the squash strands to the sausage and continue cooking until heated through, about one minute.
7. Remove the pan from the heat. Toss in the Parmigiana Reggiano and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
— "Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Garden" by Todd Porter and Diane Cu
If you go ...
What: Todd Porter and Diane Cu book signing
When: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2 p.m.
Where: The King's English, 1511 S. 1500 East, Salt Lake City
Note: Places in the signing line are reserved for those who purchase a copy of the featured book from The King's English.
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Heber Valley Historic Railroad Authority...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist attempts...
- Il Divo makes a stop in Salt Lake City
- S.L. father-son team gets U-Turned, comes in...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to carry on... 3
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer... 2
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist... 2
- S.L. father-son team gets U-Turned,... 1
- Il Divo makes a stop in Salt Lake City 1
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: While we are our... 1