SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake gang member who served time in federal prison has now been deported, according to immigration officials.
Kenneth Lewellyn Flowers, 36, was escorted back to Belize last week where he is wanted by Belizean authorities for questioning related to his gang activities, according to a statement released Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations.
Officials say Flowers has been deported two times previously.
Flowers was convicted on federal firearms charges and aggravated re-entry into the country. He was turned over to immigration officials in August.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Millions being spent gambling at 2 bingo...
- Tooele praised for 'incredible' support in...
- 2 charged in attack on gay men; prosecutor...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10