SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake gang member who served time in federal prison has now been deported, according to immigration officials.
Kenneth Lewellyn Flowers, 36, was escorted back to Belize last week where he is wanted by Belizean authorities for questioning related to his gang activities, according to a statement released Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations.
Officials say Flowers has been deported two times previously.
Flowers was convicted on federal firearms charges and aggravated re-entry into the country. He was turned over to immigration officials in August.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26