SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake gang member who served time in federal prison has now been deported, according to immigration officials.
Kenneth Lewellyn Flowers, 36, was escorted back to Belize last week where he is wanted by Belizean authorities for questioning related to his gang activities, according to a statement released Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations.
Officials say Flowers has been deported two times previously.
Flowers was convicted on federal firearms charges and aggravated re-entry into the country. He was turned over to immigration officials in August.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Audit: Drinking water connection requirements...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 28
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15