SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake gang member who served time in federal prison has now been deported, according to immigration officials.
Kenneth Lewellyn Flowers, 36, was escorted back to Belize last week where he is wanted by Belizean authorities for questioning related to his gang activities, according to a statement released Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations.
Officials say Flowers has been deported two times previously.
Flowers was convicted on federal firearms charges and aggravated re-entry into the country. He was turned over to immigration officials in August.
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth... 11
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 10