SALT LAKE CITY — A Salt Lake gang member who served time in federal prison has now been deported, according to immigration officials.
Kenneth Lewellyn Flowers, 36, was escorted back to Belize last week where he is wanted by Belizean authorities for questioning related to his gang activities, according to a statement released Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations.
Officials say Flowers has been deported two times previously.
Flowers was convicted on federal firearms charges and aggravated re-entry into the country. He was turned over to immigration officials in August.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 70
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25