Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
They unloaded some expensive veteran talent, went with a different look, and now appear poised to play in the league finals.
Heavens no. They’re awful.
Rock On is talking about Real Salt Lake, which is in the conference finals for the fourth time in six years.
To tweak a phrase from a bygone era: “Gooooooooooal! You gotta love it, baby.”
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28