TOOELE — The Tooele County School District will host parent seminars on protecting youths.
The youth protection seminars will discuss substance abuse prevention, Internet safety, positive mental health and bully prevention.
The sessions will take place Thursday, Nov. 14, 5:30 p.m. at Tooele High School commons; Tuesday, Nov. 19, 6 p.m. at Dugway High School library; Wednesday, Nov. 20, 5:30 p.m. at Stansbury High School lunchroom; and Monday, Nov. 25, 6 p.m. at Wendover High School.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16