Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
OGDEN — The city played host to the 2013 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Monday during a special ceremony at the Junction.
The grand Engelmann Spruce is making its way across country from Washington state to Washington, D.C.
The tree was harvested from the Colville National Forest in northeast Washington State and wrappedfor its cross-country journey, spending several weeks on the road visiting various communities.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 97
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11