Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
OGDEN — The city played host to the 2013 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Monday during a special ceremony at the Junction.
The grand Engelmann Spruce is making its way across country from Washington state to Washington, D.C.
The tree was harvested from the Colville National Forest in northeast Washington State and wrappedfor its cross-country journey, spending several weeks on the road visiting various communities.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 42
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 26