Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
OGDEN — The city played host to the 2013 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Monday during a special ceremony at the Junction.
The grand Engelmann Spruce is making its way across country from Washington state to Washington, D.C.
The tree was harvested from the Colville National Forest in northeast Washington State and wrappedfor its cross-country journey, spending several weeks on the road visiting various communities.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 93
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13