Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
OGDEN — The city played host to the 2013 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Monday during a special ceremony at the Junction.
The grand Engelmann Spruce is making its way across country from Washington state to Washington, D.C.
The tree was harvested from the Colville National Forest in northeast Washington State and wrappedfor its cross-country journey, spending several weeks on the road visiting various communities.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12