Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
OGDEN — The city played host to the 2013 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Monday during a special ceremony at the Junction.
The grand Engelmann Spruce is making its way across country from Washington state to Washington, D.C.
The tree was harvested from the Colville National Forest in northeast Washington State and wrappedfor its cross-country journey, spending several weeks on the road visiting various communities.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Seeking social media 'likes' could cause...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17