Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Catholic Community Services of Utah is seeking the community's help this Christmas to provide gifts for those in need.
Through the Gift of the Drummer Program, Catholic Community Services provides Christmas presents to more than 1,000 low-income, homeless and refugee children. Each child will receive gifts specific to their needs and wants.
Those interested can sign up by emailing email@example.com to be assigned a child or children in need, or to ask any questions. Donations will be accepted the week of Dec. 2-6 at 745 E. 300 South.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 12
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- Who should pay? City, developer,... 10