Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Catholic Community Services of Utah is seeking the community's help this Christmas to provide gifts for those in need.
Through the Gift of the Drummer Program, Catholic Community Services provides Christmas presents to more than 1,000 low-income, homeless and refugee children. Each child will receive gifts specific to their needs and wants.
Those interested can sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned a child or children in need, or to ask any questions. Donations will be accepted the week of Dec. 2-6 at 745 E. 300 South.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10