Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Catholic Community Services of Utah is seeking the community's help this Christmas to provide gifts for those in need.
Through the Gift of the Drummer Program, Catholic Community Services provides Christmas presents to more than 1,000 low-income, homeless and refugee children. Each child will receive gifts specific to their needs and wants.
Those interested can sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned a child or children in need, or to ask any questions. Donations will be accepted the week of Dec. 2-6 at 745 E. 300 South.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Prosecutors 'stand down' and drop... 28
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 20
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18