Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Catholic Community Services of Utah is seeking the community's help this Christmas to provide gifts for those in need.
Through the Gift of the Drummer Program, Catholic Community Services provides Christmas presents to more than 1,000 low-income, homeless and refugee children. Each child will receive gifts specific to their needs and wants.
Those interested can sign up by emailing email@example.com to be assigned a child or children in need, or to ask any questions. Donations will be accepted the week of Dec. 2-6 at 745 E. 300 South.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 22