Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Catholic Community Services of Utah is seeking the community's help this Christmas to provide gifts for those in need.
Through the Gift of the Drummer Program, Catholic Community Services provides Christmas presents to more than 1,000 low-income, homeless and refugee children. Each child will receive gifts specific to their needs and wants.
Those interested can sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned a child or children in need, or to ask any questions. Donations will be accepted the week of Dec. 2-6 at 745 E. 300 South.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15