A garage is actually a big selling point for a house and one of the first things male buyers look for, so you don’t want to eliminate this feature altogether if possible. Even if you are not anticipating selling your home, you need to carefully consider living without a garage yourself. Parking on the street and scraping the snow will get old even if you do have that extra room.
So once again we are going to say you need to create a master plan consult with professionals. They may be able to see something you don’t see or raise issues worth considering before you proceed with your project. Residential architects can be an asset to your project when it comes to creatively finding and reconfiguring existing space to improve the function and increase the value of your home.
Ann Robinson and Annie V. Schwemmer are the principal architects and co-founders of a residential architectural firm focused on life-changing remodeling designs at RenovationDesignGroup.com. Send comments or questions to ask@RenovationDesignGroup.com
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality
- Driving forces: When buying a new car is...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in college...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Fraudsters using Ukraine crisis to get...
- Dwindling pensions still swindling funds from...
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 14
- Dwindling pensions still swindling... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Driving forces: When buying a new car... 8
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 3
- High steaks: Beef prices mooove up 2
- Survey: Cost a growing factor in... 1
- Here are 5 clues to the health of US... 1