PROVO — The Utah County Women, Infants and Children program is sponsoring a free parent class called "Secrets of Baby Behaviors."
The class is Wednesday, Nov. 13, 5-6 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave. Parents will learn why their baby does certain things and help parents to learn more to about their developing little ones.
The class is free and participants don't need to be WIC clients to participate. Parents can bring babies. Secrets of Baby Behaviors is presented each month, typically the second Wednesday.
For details on this and other parenting classes, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7312.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Utah mother who left 11-month-old in... 13