PROVO — The Utah County Women, Infants and Children program is sponsoring a free parent class called "Secrets of Baby Behaviors."
The class is Wednesday, Nov. 13, 5-6 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S. University Ave. Parents will learn why their baby does certain things and help parents to learn more to about their developing little ones.
The class is free and participants don't need to be WIC clients to participate. Parents can bring babies. Secrets of Baby Behaviors is presented each month, typically the second Wednesday.
For details on this and other parenting classes, see www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7312.
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- 7 crazy-awesome natural arches and bridges in...
- Thousands attend second Utah Lantern Fest
- Smithfield man charged with murdering his father
- West Valley police investigating Sunday...
- Police investigating gunshots in Liberty Park
- Greek Orthodox parish in Cottonwood Heights...
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 90
- Utah GOP all in for Cruz, but Trump... 59
- Romney 'dismayed' by presidential... 50
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to... 49
- Utah GOP leaders ready to support... 47
- Award recipient's affiliation draws ire... 36
- Climate change and national forests:... 36
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term... 28