Gameday glance: No. 23 Arizona State at Utah, Nov. 9, 2 p.m.
Dean Hare, AP
Utah will be aiming to halt a two-game losing streak when it hosts No. 23 Arizona State on Saturday afternoon.
The Utes are coming off a bye, following two road defeats at Arizona and USC, and need two victories in their final four games to become bowl eligible.
Arizona State, meanwhile, is riding high on a three-game winning streak, averaging 54 points a game during that stretch. The Sun Devils control their own destiny in the Pac-12 South, as their 4-1 record is tops in the division.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 22