Gameday glance: No. 23 Arizona State at Utah, Nov. 9, 2 p.m.
Dean Hare, AP
Utah will be aiming to halt a two-game losing streak when it hosts No. 23 Arizona State on Saturday afternoon.
The Utes are coming off a bye, following two road defeats at Arizona and USC, and need two victories in their final four games to become bowl eligible.
Arizona State, meanwhile, is riding high on a three-game winning streak, averaging 54 points a game during that stretch. The Sun Devils control their own destiny in the Pac-12 South, as their 4-1 record is tops in the division.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 143
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 38
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 24
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16