Gameday glance: No. 23 Arizona State at Utah, Nov. 9, 2 p.m.
Dean Hare, AP
Utah will be aiming to halt a two-game losing streak when it hosts No. 23 Arizona State on Saturday afternoon.
The Utes are coming off a bye, following two road defeats at Arizona and USC, and need two victories in their final four games to become bowl eligible.
Arizona State, meanwhile, is riding high on a three-game winning streak, averaging 54 points a game during that stretch. The Sun Devils control their own destiny in the Pac-12 South, as their 4-1 record is tops in the division.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22