Gameday glance: BYU at No. 21 Wisconsin, Nov. 9, 1:30 p.m.
Morry Gash, AP
Fresh after a bye week, BYU travels to Camp Randall Stadium to face No. 24 Wisconsin. The 6-2 Cougars are looking for a big win on the road against a ranked opponent, and a win here would likely propel them into the Top 25.
On the other hand, Gary Andersen and the 6-2 Badgers want to add a quality win to their resume as they compete for a BCS at-large bid.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48