Utah Jazz: Good news on injury front as Brandon Rush, Marvin Williams to return
— Williams on how tough it is to be sidelined while your team struggles: “It’s always difficult. I’m a part of this team just like everybody else. Unfortunately, I’m not out there to kind of help them. There are times when I feel like I can definitely help the team out when I’m not out there, but I try to stay as involved as much as I can whether it’s pulling guys aside and telling them what I see, and I’m always trying to be as positive as I can for everybody on the bench.”
— Corbin on his team’s attitude: “It’s a tough time. Losing is not fun. We’re not having a great time losing games, but the guys are growing. We’re shorthanded. Their attitude is understanding that we have to continue to work, we have to stay together as a group. That’s the only way we’re going to get out of this. We’re hanging in there.”
— Corbin on the struggles of John Lucas III and Jamaal Tinsley at point guard: “We need everybody to play well. I can’t point at one position.”
— Lucas on returning to Chicago, where he played during various stints between 2010-12: “It’s very special. This is like my second home. I love it here. It’s always good to play in the United Center when you play there (as a Bull) and also when you come back and play. It’s electrifying in there. The atmosphere is crazy. It’s a lot of history there. It’s just, I love it. I can’t wait to play tonight.”
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45