Utah Jazz: Good news on injury front as Brandon Rush, Marvin Williams to return
— Williams on how tough it is to be sidelined while your team struggles: “It’s always difficult. I’m a part of this team just like everybody else. Unfortunately, I’m not out there to kind of help them. There are times when I feel like I can definitely help the team out when I’m not out there, but I try to stay as involved as much as I can whether it’s pulling guys aside and telling them what I see, and I’m always trying to be as positive as I can for everybody on the bench.”
— Corbin on his team’s attitude: “It’s a tough time. Losing is not fun. We’re not having a great time losing games, but the guys are growing. We’re shorthanded. Their attitude is understanding that we have to continue to work, we have to stay together as a group. That’s the only way we’re going to get out of this. We’re hanging in there.”
— Corbin on the struggles of John Lucas III and Jamaal Tinsley at point guard: “We need everybody to play well. I can’t point at one position.”
— Lucas on returning to Chicago, where he played during various stints between 2010-12: “It’s very special. This is like my second home. I love it here. It’s always good to play in the United Center when you play there (as a Bull) and also when you come back and play. It’s electrifying in there. The atmosphere is crazy. It’s a lot of history there. It’s just, I love it. I can’t wait to play tonight.”
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13