Baby in critical condition after crawling into bucket of water in West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY — A baby girl was in critical condition Thursday after she fell into a bucket of water and was revived at an area hospital.
The girl reportedly pulled herself up to a 5-gallon bucket of water and fell in head first, West Valley City Police Sgt. Jason Hauer said. The girl was at her home near 7200 West and Bendixon Drive when the accident occurred about 4 p.m.
Paramedics transported the girl to Pioneer Valley Hospital where she was revived, Hauer said. She was then taken by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Hospital in critical condition.
No other information about the incident or the baby's condition were available Thursday night.
— McKenzie Romero
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15