Baby in critical condition after crawling into bucket of water in West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY — A baby girl was in critical condition Thursday after she fell into a bucket of water and was revived at an area hospital.
The girl reportedly pulled herself up to a 5-gallon bucket of water and fell in head first, West Valley City Police Sgt. Jason Hauer said. The girl was at her home near 7200 West and Bendixon Drive when the accident occurred about 4 p.m.
Paramedics transported the girl to Pioneer Valley Hospital where she was revived, Hauer said. She was then taken by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Hospital in critical condition.
No other information about the incident or the baby's condition were available Thursday night.
— McKenzie Romero
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Fired West Valley officer's defense team goes...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12