Baby in critical condition after crawling into bucket of water in West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY — A baby girl was in critical condition Thursday after she fell into a bucket of water and was revived at an area hospital.
The girl reportedly pulled herself up to a 5-gallon bucket of water and fell in head first, West Valley City Police Sgt. Jason Hauer said. The girl was at her home near 7200 West and Bendixon Drive when the accident occurred about 4 p.m.
Paramedics transported the girl to Pioneer Valley Hospital where she was revived, Hauer said. She was then taken by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Hospital in critical condition.
No other information about the incident or the baby's condition were available Thursday night.
— McKenzie Romero
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14