Baby in critical condition after crawling into bucket of water in West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY — A baby girl was in critical condition Thursday after she fell into a bucket of water and was revived at an area hospital.
The girl reportedly pulled herself up to a 5-gallon bucket of water and fell in head first, West Valley City Police Sgt. Jason Hauer said. The girl was at her home near 7200 West and Bendixon Drive when the accident occurred about 4 p.m.
Paramedics transported the girl to Pioneer Valley Hospital where she was revived, Hauer said. She was then taken by medical helicopter to Primary Children's Hospital in critical condition.
No other information about the incident or the baby's condition were available Thursday night.
— McKenzie Romero
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- Job A Day program gives homeless people...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Second student sues district over... 14