At the conclusion of each athletic season, the WCC selects an all-academic squad for each WCC-sponsored sport. To be considered in the sport of men's cross-country, a student-athlete must maintain at least a 3.20 cumulative grade point average, be a significant contributor to his team, participate in at least 50 percent of all contests and have at least sophomore athletic and academic standing with at least one year in residence at the nominating institution.
2013 West Coast Conference Men's Cross-Country All-Academic Team
Player, School, Class, GPA, Major
Jesse Aston, Pepperdine, Sr., 3.79, English
Eric Causey, San Francisco, So., 3.47, Business
Scott Fauble, Portland, RS-Jr., 3.4, Psychology
Steve Flint, BYU, Jr., 3.78, Actuarial Science
Thomas Gruenewald, BYU, Sr., 3.54, Family Studies
Samuel Holeman, Santa Clara, So., 3.94, Computer Science/Engineering
Kevin Joerger, Loyola Marymount, Sr., 3.95, Biochemistry
Willie Milam, Gonzaga, Sr., 3.78, Business
Weston Strum, Loyola Marymount, Sr., 3.62, Accounting
Jason Witt, BYU, Sr., 3.36, Applied Statistics
Justin Green is the sports information director over men's track and cross country for BYU Athletic Communications. He is a BYU student majoring in public relations and minoring in business and will graduate in April 2013. Email: justinjgreen8@gmail.
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- The state of Utah's all-time NFL undrafted...
- Morning links: Snow College 4-star OL...
- Rock On: One more incentive to attend BYU
- Doug Robinson: What do BYU's low draft...
- Dillon Robinson's career takes an unexpected,...
- Samuel Benson: Whatever happened to the...
- Dick Harmon: After Max Hall's arrest, his...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 117
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's... 71
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last... 57
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 52
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 48
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 43
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 36
- Doug Robinson: What do BYU's low draft... 33