Laura Seitz, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The weather was warm and ducks enjoyed a meal.
Debbie Stone fed ducks at Fairmont Park in Salt Lake City on Thursday. Stone feeds the birds about 12 loaves of bread every day, then switches to dog food.
Weather for the Wasatch Front remains in the 60s through the next 5 days with the possibility of 68-degree temperatures on Tuesday.
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 21
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11