Chris Cavagnaro, U.S. Navy
SINGAPORE — Aviation Boatswain's Mate Airman Luis Cervantes, from Salt Lake City, and Airman Apprentice Everett Henry, from Manchester, Jamaica, were photographed by the U.S. Navy raising the U.S. flag on the flight deck of the U.S. Navy's forward-deployed aircraft carrier USS George Washington as the ship arrived to the Republic of Singapore for a scheduled port visit, Oct. 26.
George Washington and its embarked air wing, Carrier Air Wing 5, provide a combat-ready force that protects and defends the collective maritime interest of the U.S. and its allies and partners in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18