ARCHES NATIONAL PARK — Families are invited to take an art lesson amid the beautiful backdrop of Arches National Park.
On Saturday, the park is offering a free family art lesson with 2013 Community Artist-in-the-Parks Sarah Hamingson. All materials are provided.
Pastel lessons will be offered at the north end of the Park Avenue Trail at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and noon, and visitors may show up anytime from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Visitors should park at Courthouse Towers Viewpoint and follow signs across the road.
From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. that evening at the Moab Arts & Recreation Center, visitors can view “A Season in the Parks” displaying Hamingson's work. The exhibit will be on display through early December. Park admission is free Friday-Monday.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8