The expected hot shipping days, according to UPS, will be:
Cyber Monday, Dec. 2 — "Pick-up volume will eclipse 32 million, an increase of 10 percent."
Monday, Dec. 16 — "Peak pick-up day with over 34 million packages."
Tuesday, Dec. 17 — "Peak delivery day with over 29 million packages."
GoBankingRates.com, however, throws a little water on the enthusiasm: "(M)ore than 40 percent (40.3 percent) said they did not plan to buy gifts at all this year. The second most common response was 'Less than $500.' (37.4 percent)"
Another survey by GoBankingRates.com asked about saving: "A whopping 63.1 percent admitted they had not allocated any savings toward a holiday gift shopping budget."
- How will students pay for soaring debt? Tax...
- 30 best cities for starting a business
- Why the rise of smart machines could...
- Small companies pound pavement to get big deals
- Borrowers using student loans for cash, not a...
- How expensive is your ego?
- Beware: Tax season is scam season
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- How will students pay for soaring debt?... 73
- The disappearing 401(k) and inequality 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 18
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Nickel and dimed: How pennies and... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- Borrowers using student loans for cash,... 3
- Why the rise of smart machines could... 3