The expected hot shipping days, according to UPS, will be:
Cyber Monday, Dec. 2 — "Pick-up volume will eclipse 32 million, an increase of 10 percent."
Monday, Dec. 16 — "Peak pick-up day with over 34 million packages."
Tuesday, Dec. 17 — "Peak delivery day with over 29 million packages."
GoBankingRates.com, however, throws a little water on the enthusiasm: "(M)ore than 40 percent (40.3 percent) said they did not plan to buy gifts at all this year. The second most common response was 'Less than $500.' (37.4 percent)"
Another survey by GoBankingRates.com asked about saving: "A whopping 63.1 percent admitted they had not allocated any savings toward a holiday gift shopping budget."
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- How to rear money-smart kids
- Which county in Utah has the least poverty?
- Balancing act: French ban on after-hours...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- What increasing rent costs mean for the urban...
- The dangers of financially illiterate...
- Dave Ramsey says: Invest in growth stock...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 44
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 13
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- What increasing rent costs mean for the... 3
- Photo gallery: Students learn the ABCs... 2
- College football, basketball athletes... 2