High school boys basketball: Team-by-team 2013-14 schedules
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Even though there’s still three weeks remaining in the high school football season, for many schools attention has already shifted to the 2013-2014 basketball season which is less than a month away.
Twenty-two teams will have new coaches this season, including noteworthy new coaches at traditional contenders Bingham, Timpview, Bear River, South Sevier, Bryce Valley and Duchesne. Here's a rundown of the new coaches.
Class 5A: Jacob Schroeder (Bingham), Trace Bevell (Jordan), Troy Anderson (Syracuse)
Class 4A: Kevin Santiago (Timpview), Jason Long (Wasatch)
Class 3A: Todd Langston (Hurricane), Drew Trost (Juan Diego), Scott Hunt (Bear River), Rich Lakin (Stansbury)
Class 2A: Blaine Burraston (Millard), Rhet Parsons (South Sevier), Monte Lee (San Juan), Brook Shumway (Grand)
Class 1A: Billy Hoopes (Duchesne), Andy Jensen (Altamont), Rick Stoekl (St. Joseph), Steve Garlick (Mount Vernon), Tony White (Tintic), Tyler Youngbull (Telos), Cameron Gardner (Pinnacle), Jim Hoyt (Valley), Gary Syrett (Bryce Valley)
Below are links to complete schedules for all 129 high school boys basketball teams in Utah.
- High school football previews schedule for...
- High school football: North Summit Braves...
- High school football: Woods Cross Wildcats...
- High school football: Mountain Crest Mustangs...
- High school football: Stansbury Stallions...
- The Kafentzis void: Can Jordan High keep up...
- Prep football: Four Beehive State juniors...