High school boys basketball: Team-by-team 2013-14 schedules
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Even though there’s still three weeks remaining in the high school football season, for many schools attention has already shifted to the 2013-2014 basketball season which is less than a month away.
Twenty-two teams will have new coaches this season, including noteworthy new coaches at traditional contenders Bingham, Timpview, Bear River, South Sevier, Bryce Valley and Duchesne. Here's a rundown of the new coaches.
Class 5A: Jacob Schroeder (Bingham), Trace Bevell (Jordan), Troy Anderson (Syracuse)
Class 4A: Kevin Santiago (Timpview), Jason Long (Wasatch)
Class 3A: Todd Langston (Hurricane), Drew Trost (Juan Diego), Scott Hunt (Bear River), Rich Lakin (Stansbury)
Class 2A: Blaine Burraston (Millard), Rhet Parsons (South Sevier), Monte Lee (San Juan), Brook Shumway (Grand)
Class 1A: Billy Hoopes (Duchesne), Andy Jensen (Altamont), Rick Stoekl (St. Joseph), Steve Garlick (Mount Vernon), Tony White (Tintic), Tyler Youngbull (Telos), Cameron Gardner (Pinnacle), Jim Hoyt (Valley), Gary Syrett (Bryce Valley)
Below are links to complete schedules for all 129 high school boys basketball teams in Utah.
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Best of the West: Shifting teams around after...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Morning links: ESPN's Chad Ford draft...
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes still outstanding from...
- Utes get it done at home again
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 62
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 37
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Utes get it done at home again 21
- Masina, Gustin develop friendship that... 20
- Matt Carlino playing much the same at... 19