High school boys basketball: Team-by-team 2013-14 schedules
Ben Brewer, Deseret News
Even though there’s still three weeks remaining in the high school football season, for many schools attention has already shifted to the 2013-2014 basketball season which is less than a month away.
Twenty-two teams will have new coaches this season, including noteworthy new coaches at traditional contenders Bingham, Timpview, Bear River, South Sevier, Bryce Valley and Duchesne. Here's a rundown of the new coaches.
Class 5A: Jacob Schroeder (Bingham), Trace Bevell (Jordan), Troy Anderson (Syracuse)
Class 4A: Kevin Santiago (Timpview), Jason Long (Wasatch)
Class 3A: Todd Langston (Hurricane), Drew Trost (Juan Diego), Scott Hunt (Bear River), Rich Lakin (Stansbury)
Class 2A: Blaine Burraston (Millard), Rhet Parsons (South Sevier), Monte Lee (San Juan), Brook Shumway (Grand)
Class 1A: Billy Hoopes (Duchesne), Andy Jensen (Altamont), Rick Stoekl (St. Joseph), Steve Garlick (Mount Vernon), Tony White (Tintic), Tyler Youngbull (Telos), Cameron Gardner (Pinnacle), Jim Hoyt (Valley), Gary Syrett (Bryce Valley)
Below are links to complete schedules for all 129 high school boys basketball teams in Utah.
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Presto! Utah Jazz pull a magical 2nd win out...
- Brad Rock: Utes now look at bowl pairing from...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 69
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 60
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 40
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31