Gary Wiepert, AP
With NFL Week 9 officially ending Monday evening, the season has now crossed the halfway point, and every team in the NFL is nearly finished molding into the final product.
Each week in the NFL delivers some exciting and unforgettable moments, and this last week was no different. From record-breaking performances to heart-shattering losses, there was a little bit of everything for NFL fans.
You can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Ranking the best running backs in University...
- Elder Perry the sports fan
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei...
- Ranking the best power forwards in the NBA...
- Sisterly Love: Brynlee Lindsey jeopardizing...
- Ex-Olympus High star Nick Paulos to get Jazz...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- Rock On: The luxury of a pink slip
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 151
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 41
- Several early season game times set for... 32
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei... 30
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 14
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout... 14